MGs Invade Mars!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGs Invade Mars!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:25:32 -0400
Hello everyone, I posted a few new pages to my website this morning,
including Tom Allen's photo of 3 MGs on the surface of Mars.  I also
corrected a some errors I had made when I first did the site (sorry John
Twist, for typing Universal Motors, even though I know it is University
Motors).

Anyway you can go to http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/marsmgs.htm to see the
Mars stuff, and then when you are done, go exploring and tell me what you
think of the site!

Cheers,

KMR

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.