Re: DGV vs. HS6

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: DGV vs. HS6
From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:35:58 -0700
Wellllll,

Sorry to revive the thread, and it's actually getting more confusing by
the minute.  The opinions I have received include:

*The DGV will give you better bottom end and midrange, be smoother and
more reliable, while the HS6 has better top-end.

*The HS6 has better bottom end, but the DGV is more driveable.

*There is no difference whatsoever unless your car is modified.

I guess engine config makes a big difference, but for general
streetability with noticably better power than the HS4, is a DGV the way
to go?  What about DCOE?  Anybody tried the SKU carbs?  Maybe a Holley
double pumper?

Revive the thread, I plan to give it new life ;>.

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
aramm@concentric.net