Flagstaff

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Flagstaff
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 07:48:21 -0400
Several weeks ago, my son (Mark Wise) asked the list about for some advice
about his forthcoming trip from San Jose, CA to Daytona Beach, FL in his
MGB.

Well he is on his way.  He phoned last night from the Grand Canyon. He said
he was having agreat trip - loved the drive down the Calif coast road.
Over the last day he was experiencingd rough idle and that a local mechanic
(in the Grand Caynon area) told him it was the altitude leaning out the
mixture.  I agreed with that diagnosis, particularly since it is a Calif
car.  But to be on the safe side he asked me to querry the list to see if
anyone knew of a good mechanic in Flagstaff which will be his next stop -
just in case.

So my questions to the list are:

- do you agree with the diagnosis of the rough running??

- do you know of a good wrench in Flagstaff??

Thanks

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA