Re: CD player (was Questions

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:55:16 EST
Date sent:      Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:31:55 -0500
From:           Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
To:             doug russell <dr-doug@msn.com>
Copies to:      MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Send reply to:  Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>

doug russell wrote:

> Good rule of thumb - noise level (or tire size) is inversely related to penis
> size.

While participating in a rare but memorable marital practice last evening, my
mind was wandering and I found myself thinking about my car and then this list.
Suddenly I got a brainstorm, disengaged myself, promising a quick return, and
ran out to the garage.

Fortunately, the tires were still keeping the chassis above the floor.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"All generalities are false. Including this one."

Along these lines, does anyone know if Midget wire wheels will fit
correctly on the splines of an MGB?  I believe I have a set of 13"
wire wheels from a Midget lying around...Hmmmm
                                                ~Mike Lishego