Re: Still having fuel challenges... :-(

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Still having fuel challenges... :-(
From: gkirk@e2.empirenet.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
You might check to see if the lines are partially plugged.  There a
vaccum gauge type device that you can use (hell I'm not sure hwat it;s
called, I borrowed the damn thing, it's basically a small pump with a
gauge and a small reservoir) it should tell you how many PSI are needed
to draw fule from the tank.  Anything much of 6 is usually a problem, I
had a simial problem with my midget and was drawing somewhere around 30,
needless to say it was starved for fuel.

in the ned it tuned out to be a problem with the pick up in the tank, and
I just bought a new tank ($$$)

Greg