Re: Moss

To: owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss
From: "CHARLES JOINER" <CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:41:30 CST
> Date sent:      Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:20:26 -0400
> From:           "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
> To:             mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject:        Moss
> Send reply to:  "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>

> I sent Moss one one of their 10% off coupons with a fairly large order (
> and my credit card #). It never arrived, now is it the postal service?
> I had never used one of these discount coupons before.  They exhibited a
> total lack of concern, telling me that it took around 10 days for a
> first class letter to reach the west coast.  Has anyone used these
> coupons before and what kinda of luck did they have?
> THANKS!
>
> MIKE R
> 52 TD
> 55 Buick
> 59 MGA
>
> --
> MZE

So far I have found the people at Moss to be very helpful.  They
honored the cupons that I received at car shows and were courteous
when I called.  Maybe someone justhad a bad day.  Then again they do
receive back parts that people have tried to install and are damaged.
 There are worse people to do buisness with I assure you.