MOSS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MOSS
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:14:34 -0400
Well, Moss is back on the hook with me. Rec'd my parts and they are
wrong!.. I ordered a spin on adapter for my 52 TD, cost in the catalog
was $24.95.  They shipped me the one for an MGA.  I now have to drag it
down to the shipping company and send it back.  I requested the correct
part and was informed that it was $57.00 on sell.  I am a person of
modest means and must budget these purchases and a 100 percent increase
in the cost of a part is tough.  All this after I talked to 4 people
interspersed with one answering machine telling me he would get back to
me and one rather haughty young lady telling me that the person on the
answering machine "was not in", I figured that out when he did not
answer his phone.  Being passed around from person to person is not good
business.  The I dislike about Moss is I know and feel like I am dealing
with a big corp.
Oh well, any parts dealers out there that can beat the $57 price let me
know.  I also have a bigger wish list to fill.

THANKS!

MIKE R

52 MGTD
55 Buick