Re: SB 42 on Appropriations Committee Suspense list?

To: TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com, MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SB 42 on Appropriations Committee Suspense list?
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 19:41:59 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-17 18:15:56 EDT, TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com
(PHILIPPE TUSLER) writes:

<< So what does it mean that the California SB 42 was placed on the
Appropriations
 committee suspense list?  It's waiting their action?  It's suspended and
 dead?

I'm told by my companies political consultant that this only means that the
committee has other items to deal with first...such as the States budget!
 Nothing more.  I agree the analyst was very negative....some one needs to
write a rebuttal to that and submit it to the committee....
Terry