Bye Bye

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bye Bye
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 97 09:48:40 -0500
Well it has come time for me to sign off for the next two weeks. I am
still getting the digest at home so I can try to catch up when I get
back. In the mean time - Thanks to all who helped this spring and early
summer to get the Midget on the road and ready for this trip. I wont be
able to let you in on the different details as we go along (NO LAPTOP
ALLOWED says the SO) ala the Brit Run to the Sun, but I will when I get
back. Speaking of which I hope Carol and Barney get home OK as it sounds
as if they had a great trip. I hope ours will be as fun.

Any last bits of wisdom I will still be on for about 2 hrs (before the
dreaded "unsubscribe" message to the Majordomo)

Thanks to all
See ya on the funways, the highways and the curvy bits in the mountains.

Larry Macy
78 Midget