'75B OD problem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '75B OD problem
From: Linda Watson <lwatson@cnx.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:10:45 -0700
the last OD discussion I missed it.  Problem:  OD cuts out and it always
seems to happen after the car's been running a few miles.  Sometimes
switches back and forth, in quick succession, and sometimes doesn't
engage at all.  Oil level is good, and I don't know what else to look
for.  (By the way, is it supposed to work in third gear?  Mine doesn't.)

In my last(first message) I rather arrogantly stated that I used to be
obsessed...well, it's coming back!  What's the best owners manual to
get?

Went to Vancouver recently and my baby performed like a true
champ..except for the OD, which was probably just as well as there was
radar set up in more than a few places.  On the whole trip I only had to
gear down once, for the hill approaching the toll booth on the
Coquihalla.    Next trip has to be via the Fraser Canyon; much more
fun.

Thanks,  Linda

'75 B, beater</color></bold>