Re: Padded dashes and soiled jeans

To: "Randy Rees" <randyr@starwave.com>,
Subject: Re: Padded dashes and soiled jeans
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:23:32 -0400
Along this line, I would like to replace the padded dash on my Midget (71)
with a wood dash. I would appreciate any input, pro or con, from anyone who
has made this conversion, or seen a finished project. My main concern is
cutting the large holes for the speedo and tach, and the rectangular ones
for some of the switches.

                                        Thanks,
                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget