Re: new to list with a new car!

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>, "Mg List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list with a new car!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:20:38 -0400
Hey Cool, another young guy!  I'm 15, and I got an MGB.

> I am new to this list, I am 14 and my name is Barry. I am going to bye a
> '72 MG Midget on Friday( that is the earliest I could do it because of
> vacation and emitions tests!). The previous owner of this car built the
> motor from the original parts( wich were piled in the trunk when he got
it)
> and it runs beautifully now. It has a few slight kinks with it though,
the
> key is broken off in the ignition, you start it with a knife! Another is
> (of course) the top needs replacement.

Check the rocker panels for rust, underneath the car, and inside under the
carpets!  The rust is hard to find until it gets really bad...

> I would appreciate any information on parts dealers or the car itself
that
> you know of.
>
> thanks,
> signed,
> BARRY PALMER
> amesfolks@snovalley.com
> ICQ# 690033

Cheers,

KMR

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.