Re: MGB front fenders

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB front fenders
From: Dennis/Carol Blevins <blevins@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:22:12 -0700
> MLishego@aol.com wrote:
>
> Hello to all,
> I have a set of fenders from a rubber-bumpered MGB.  One of my front fenders
> on my chrome-bumpered '74 has a nasty little problem that might not be able
> to be fixed.  My question is, can I use the later fenders on the newer car
> without complications?  Can I use one '74 fender and one '77?  The '77
> fenders are in storage, and impossible to get to without some effort.  Any
> help would be greatly appreciated...
>
>                                                              ~Mike Lishego
>  I'm not sure of the vintages but a member in our club has one different
 year fender on their '70 B than original. Although it apparently bolted
 up ok with the bumber, etc., the location of the turn signal/running lamp
 cutout is slightly different than the original, noticable enough to make
 you think the car is cross-eyed. Sorry I don't know more of the
 specifics but at least you can check for this.

 Dennis Blevins