Re: Pros & cons`

To: Debra A Morrow <kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com>
Subject: Re: Pros & cons`
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:33:46 +0000
This may ruffle a lot of feathers, but whose name is on the pink slip? If
it's yours, do what gives you the most enjoyment. Many people get enjoyment
from keeping their cars exactly as they were on the showroom floor (or
better). My goal is simpler: keep the car running well and run it often.
Just remember that your taste may not be in tune with future potential
buyers.

Jeff

>I would like to know the pro & cons regarding the purist vs the
>hedonistic approch to maintaining the MG integrity.  If I do something
>to the car that I really want , do I truly devalue it or do I need to
>keep it forever once it has been defiled?
>
>Debbie M
>Kaliphi Briards
>79B
>"If you are what you eat, then I'm fast, cheap, or easy."

Jeff Boatright
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision
http://www.emory.edu/molvis
"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way"