Re: Pros & cons`

To: kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com
Subject: Re: Pros & cons`
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:47:29 EDT
Hi Debra,
  What you have asked is one of those questions that gets "Definite
Maybe" for a reply.
Perhaps it depends on what you really want and how much cutting up of the
car one needs to do.  Changing a radio or seats is no big deal, since you
can change them back. Installing a Ford V8 might be a big deal, if you
have to go cutting and welding.
  One needs to keep in mind that there are a lot of absolutely perfect
cars that are known as garage queens. Never a spot of dust falls on them,
and the owners would die if they got a stone chip.  On the other side,
the day the cars were built there was someone out there in the
aftermarket with a new shift knob, or wind deflectors, or air filters.
  If you have some specific modifications in mind, why don't you post
them to the list and get opinions of a number of people whose interests
range the entire spectrum of car  enjoyment.
Bob