Re: dash pot oil

To: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Subject: Re: dash pot oil
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:13:41 -0400
Yup, it's true.  You really can put a lot of different things in there for
different applications.  I know some folks use Marvel Mystery Oil.  Some
use Motor oil of varying weights.  Some folks, including myself, use
automatic transmission fluid.  If you think about it, the lighter the
weight, the faster the pistons will rise/fall.  Honestly, I couldn't tell
you exactly how this affects how the car runs.  I'm sure someone on the
list could enlighten us.  You just have to find out what works best for
you.

Regards,