Re: oil filter adapters

To: mlewellen@fruit.com
Subject: Re: oil filter adapters
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:57:57 EDT
Hi Mike,
  A week ago I wrote to Fram asking if the modern spin-on filter had
better filtering qualities than the old cannister type. This if for my
TD.  I will send out the answer on the list when I get it.
  By the way, calling Directory Assistance in Rhode Island would, one
might think, result in getting a phone number.  In three attempts I got
two "we don't have a listing for Fram in Rhode Island" and one number
that turned out to be a frame (picture frame) shop in Providence.  Causes
one to ask where the DA people are located--can't be in the tiny state of
RI, can they?
Bob