Re: Car covers

To: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: Car covers
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 21:41:38 -0700
I don't think this is funny at all. :-)

I don't want a car that I don't feel like I can drive anywhere, I'm just
very careful about parking and that sort of thing. I keep my cars
covered and/or garaged. When they get parked in a parking lot, I'll walk
a little extra to park in end spot in the south forty, often times it's
faster than vying for that space up front anyway.

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.