Re: Pros & cons`

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Pros & cons`
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-25 02:34:11 EDT, simjason@ix.netcom.com (Jason F.
Dutt) writes:

> I agree, but as I said, I almost have sort of a feeling of responsibility
>  to the heritage.  Many folks may not feel this way, and that's entirely
>  their perogotive.  I kind of like having little idiosycricies like that
>  about my cars. :-)

Along these lines, does anyone know if wire wheels were an available option
on all years of MGB's?  I think i read somewhere that in '74 it wasn't an
option.  Someone please prove me wrong, I don't want to keep the entire disc
wheel rear end around in case I decide to keep the car original...
~Mike Lishego