Re: The Great Concours Debate

To: dknowles@uk.b-r.com
Subject: Re: The Great Concours Debate
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 20:36:41 EDT
        My first experience w/ British cars was to go with my neighbor
to pick up his brand new '63 MG B.  He had ordered a red car w/ black
interior. The car came in w/ red interior.  Not to worry, said the
dealer.  In about two hours, he had his car w/ black interior and another
car now had a red interior.  Both cars came "brand new from the dealer"
w/ colors that would not be backed by the British Motor Heritage.  Don't
get too carried away with all of this.