Re: Jag cars for sale list

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Jag cars for sale list
From: "Mike Brecher" <futrclas@dallas.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 20:12:05 -0600
> John's Cars of Dallas has been doing these conversions and selling kits
> for them for years.  See his ad in Hemmings, or even better, his web site
> at www.johnscars.com
>
> The conversion is supposed to be more or less bolt-in, but there are some
> subleties that John's Cars addresses in his conversion kits.
>
> Be wary of a conversion done by somebody you can't track down or whose
> reputation is unknown.  I have heard that there were some done on the
> Left Coast that were less than good.
>
> David Littlefield
> Houston, TX

The XJ6 conversion *IS* strictly a bolt in except for the exhaust
fabrication work.  It doesn't even require any holes to be drilled
except on the very late sedans (one hole to relocate the washer
bottle upward).  Everything fits properly, and quality materials are
used throughout.
The kit makes a nice freeway cruiser into a nice freeway cruiser that
will accelerate like it should have when it left Coventry.

Mike

Future Classics Auto Sales
Future Classics Auto Service
3713 Canton St.