English car mechanic wanted, ARIZONA USA

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: English car mechanic wanted, ARIZONA USA
From: bmc@syspac.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 12:51:32 -0700
I hate to broadcast this out on the lists but we need to hire a skilled
English car mechanic to fill an immediate need. We work strictly British
marques.  We do service, restoration, parts and  consignment car sales.
>From the old cars to the new ones. The shop is a clean busy six bay
garage with a outside compound.  We are located centrally in Phoenix
Arizona.  The position is for a mechanic,  later will become a working
shop manager . The applicant should have all around shop and management
skills.  Would consider partnership for the right person. Must not be
afraid to work as we have more work than we can handle (we have been
turning work away.)  Hand tools are must, reference matter is helpful.

Contact Jon Nyhus,  British Motor Classics, Ltd.  Phoenix, AZ  85051
602.995.2028,  Fax  995.1909  E-mail
bmc@syspac.com