Fwd: Re: Turn signals not working

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Turn signals not working
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:20:28 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-784536669-2979

Guess what?  I went out with my little test light, ready to check the
horn and that's working now too!  Again, wiggled wires, etc. and
couldn't find a problem!  Hopefully it'll stay working at least long
enough to pass inspection this week.  I may have to pray to the Lucas
Prince of Darkness.

-Nory
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger