Re: Fwd: Re: Turn signals not working

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Turn signals not working
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:24:15 -0400
Nory wrote:

> Guess what?  I went out with my little test light, ready to check the
> horn and that's working now too!  Again, wiggled wires, etc. and
> couldn't find a problem!  Hopefully it'll stay working at least long
> enough to pass inspection this week.  I may have to pray to the Lucas
> Prince of Darkness.

Try removing the wires from the horn and clesning the connections.
Worked for me.  I also removed all nonworking light bulbs and cleaned
the brass contact that touches the light bulb.  On a couple I had to
"stretch" the spring that causes the contact to touch the bulb.

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *