Re: Fuel challenge solved...?

To: <Str64@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel challenge solved...?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:00:48 -0400
Thanks Scott, but I already rebuilt my SU's, as I suspected the same thing,
or a stuck float needle.  It is possible, however unlikely, that the float
is still sticking...who knows?  I'm still a bit baffled about this, and not
convinced that "wire jiggling" actually had anything to do with it.

Regards,