Re: Physics quiz (was: The old hotfoot routine - reply)

To: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: Physics quiz (was: The old hotfoot routine - reply)
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 01:20:29 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-28 14:03:17 EDT, Matt.Kulka@hboc.com writes:

> Also,
>  has anyone seen a small air-scoop that can be installed on the fresh air
>  intake to improve pressure in the airbox?

I've seen some yugo's with a little scoop that might do the trick.
 Basically, it's a little flap that sticks up somewhere in the rear of the
hood of the yugo, and if you find one in a junkyard, you can probably get it
for a few bucks.  Spray paint it a similar color to your car, and you'd be
set.
~Mike Lishego