Bronze Guides

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bronze Guides
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:24:08 -0400 (EDT)
I guess this thread has about played out by now, but I wanted to give you a
report on the performance of the 1275 (ok, its now about 1380) powered TA on
its trip to GoF West with its new bronze guides........and older hardened
seats.

Nary a problem in 1600 miles of hard driving.  Every thing performed
beautifully and Highway 50 between Reno and Salt Lake City IS the loneliest
highway in America....also one of the most beautiful and the roadhouses
contain gin-u-wine Charles Karault characters!

While I was gone, my son entered Mr. Arnolt in the local Lafayette Concours
and got a Third place......so another younger SOL'er is coming along!

Terry