Re: Fwd: Re: I think it was preordained....

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: I think it was preordained....
From: gkirk@e2.empirenet.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well... actually I have been doing that, so far my 8 year old daughter
Morgan, helps out by locating tools and such, if I tell her what socket
I'm looking for she can usually find it... or tell me that I'm due
another trip to the hardware store 'cause I lost another 1/2" socket...

That and I have deviouly planted in her mind the idea that LBCs are a
reward  and a pleasure... I told her that she can drive the Midget to her
Prom (did I tell you she was 8 going on 16? she's already been picking
out dresses) giving her someting to look forward to.