Re: AOLer's and mgs@autox.team.net

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: AOLer's and mgs@autox.team.net
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:52:12 -0400 (EDT)

<< Subj:        AOLer's and mgs@autox.team.net
 Date:  97-07-29 07:47:48 EDT
 From:  RJohn50603@aol.com
 Sender:        owner-mgs@autox.team.net
 To:    mgs@autox.team.net

 Any fellow AOLer's noticed a difference in how they're recieving
 mgs@autox.team.net e-mail?

 I have to be "on-line" now to get my mail now as a "flash session" tells me
 my mail is no longer available since late last week.

 Anyone else, or is this just me?

 R. Johnson - Dallas

The same happened to me.  I found that even though I was getting the message
that you mention,  the flash session was still being completed.  I happened
to go to read my mail off line and found that I had oodles of unread e-mails.
 The same may be happening to you.  I sent a message to the technical post
about this and the response told me that due to upgrades that are taking
place, these strange things are going to happen for awhile??  See
below.......

Scott
-----------------
Dear trmgafun,

I am writing to you on behalf of America Online response to your recent
E-mail.

We are in the process of upgrading our system in many areas.  These upgrades
have caused some temporary technical difficulties.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.  We should have the situation resolved shortly.  Thank you for
your patience and understanding.

Thank you for using America Online.  We hope that you will continue to enjoy
the service.

Technical Support Representative
America Online, Inc.