Re: The Calling (lots of musings, little LBC)

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: The Calling (lots of musings, little LBC)
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:52:34 EDT
 .
>We can also thank our upcoming generations that tie their self-worth to
the breadth and newness of their payment books to make sure cars will
continue well into the future. As long as the "long-range thinking"
doesn't extend passed the next model-year's new gadgets, the automobile
should be safe. In many metropolitan areas and exemplified in the
paradise that is California housing
is priced so far out of reach of the average salary, the only attainable
measure of wealth is the chrome wheels and the sub-woofers. Carry on
progeny!
>Back from vacation and still grumpy,
>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'.... until you can find
>a rock."

Wow!!!  Someone peed in Bob's Cheerio's again!!

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com