MGB Engine Color

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Engine Color
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 19:32:11 -0400
Got a question that I'm sure the list will be able to handle.  When did
the Engine color change from red to black on the MGB?  Clausager says it
changed effective with the 18V engine (1972 model year), but other folks
swear that they have seen black 18 GK engines.  Can you folks with 1971
Bs (with original engines) tell me what color your engine is and when it
changed?

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/