Thanks (re: Best Vendor?)

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks (re: Best Vendor?)
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:35:42 -0400
Thanks for all the feedback on this thread.  I already have catalogs for
most of the big vendors that were mentioned; I wanted to see how they rated
on performance in the customer service area.  There's nothing worse than a
company who either thinks you're stupid or a liar.

I particularly appreciate the tips about Moss and their dealer discounting
policies.  I have received mail from a few dealers regarding this, so I
know where to go.

My biggest concern, really, is to get the best quality product possible.
As someone said, some folks will charge the same for a cheap Taiwanese
repro that you could pay for a quality OE part from someone else.  I'd hate
to spend the dough, only to find out I could have gotten better quality
someplace else, even if it cost a bit more.

Regards,