Re: 71 Overdrive Speedometer

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Kelvin Dodd" <kdodd@West.net>
Subject: Re: 71 Overdrive Speedometer
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:28:13 -0400
> Kai:
>       I've got conflicting info. on this.

yup that is also why I was asking, because I couldn't find the correct
answer.

> The Smiths catalog I have states  11/68-10/72 OVD is  SN5227/13
> Moss X-ref file states                                SN5227/12

Yup I have been able to find SN5227/12s, but I can't find the /13s.  I'm
gonna check the Nisonger database, I have.

> There is also a reference to a                              SN5227/22
> but that may be a typo.

I'll check that also.

>       Hey, either way it will probably read incorrectly.  Now I have
> to research to see if I have a good used speedo for my 73 BGT that I'm
> putting OD into.
>
> good luck
>
> Kelvin.

BTW, check out...http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/speedo.htm
for a Speedo chart.

Thanks,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

"Introducing the NEW Lucas Vacuum Sweeper...
...If it is made by Lucas you know is Sucks!"