Re: The Calling and alcohol

To: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>, hert@worldaccess.nl
Subject: Re: The Calling and alcohol
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 10:31:45 -0500
I would think that you would have to have seals and gaskets that could
stand up to the solvent effects and deterioration of Alcohol.

That was a big problem a while back, during the oil crunch, when they
brought out gasahol.  I think, and can stand corrected, that it was 10%
alcohol to Gasoline mix.

Well, teh problems that sprung up was gas leaks around the fuel and mosting
carburation system.  The alcohol eat up the gaskets.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net