Found it (engine rebuild service)!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Found it (engine rebuild service)!
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:43:07 -0400
Hello all,

You may recall I sent a message out a while ago asking about British Miles'
rebuild services.  The prognosis ended up that I didn't think it was
British Miles I was thinking of in the first place!

Well, I've found the company's web page again, and its
http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/index.html . The company is British Automotive
out of California.  I guess my question is, has anyone had an engine
rebuilt here?  If not, please visit the web site.  They are rather detailed
in their description of how they do the work, and what they can do.

What I'd like to end up with is an engine that is still comfortable to
drive daily, but has a bit more gusto than a stock 18V.  ie. mild cam,
overbore, roller rockers (?), etc.  However, I don't have the technical
knowledge or expertise to know if they're services are good and priced
reasonably.  I don't mind paying extra dough, as long as the result
reflects my investment.

Regards,