Re: Found it (engine rebuild service)!

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Found it (engine rebuild service)!
From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 12:47:56 -0700
I deal with British Automotive all the time and can attest to their
outstanding quality.  I haven't had them do work on my car, but I have
witnessed Doug Jackson (owner) perform cam installation and seen other
engine work of his.  He is extremely meticulous and has *VAST* knowlege
about what he's doing.

I have no interest in saying this financial or otherwise and am not
associated with British Automotive.  Doug just always takes good care of
me.  Do check out his website for great technical info too.

Andy

'67 BGT
'69 B