TD Door Fitting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Door Fitting
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 14:58:37 -0600 (MDT)
I can't seem to get the right hand door to fit properly after removing it to
paint and installing new hinges. It appears to be hanging too high as there is
interference along the top curve. I tried shimming the top hinge, but that
pitched the door too far forward and it started hitting more towards the front.
Anybody have any tips on making the door fit? (Honest, it fit before I took it
off.)

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
52 MG-TD #17639 under DIY restoration, NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB still in shop, 19 months and counting