5" RO Style?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 5" RO Style?
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:38:20 -500
I was recently gathering some RO Style Midget wheels for use on my race Sprite-
having managed to distort 2 of the 4 square-hole style wheels I was using for
my narrower set of tyres. Well, here I was preping them for mounting, and
noticed one was different- it was 5 inches wide instead of the 13 x 4 1/2 I
thought all Midget RO Style wheels were. Does anyone know what car these came
off of? I wouldn't mind having 3 more!

Also, what year(s) were the square-hole wheels used? (These are similar to the
RO style, but don't have the distinct 4-spoke design, they look sort of more
like the MGB V8 wheels).

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."