Re: MGB

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MGB
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 17:17:30 -0400
At 09:31 AM 8/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Now for that heaping dish of the "real world".  A year from now, he'll
>be WISHING he was back in school.   ;)
>

>Bobby  (If I could be back in school, knowing what I know now...)

Yeah, I kinda agree with bobby bout this one.  I am in my junior year here
at GA TECH
but I've been co-oping with a engineering company.  40 hours/week sucks you
know.
But every time I get back here to Tech, I realize that I regularly spend 50
hours/week
just studying, working, going to class.

I have learned one thing.  Get rich quick so you don't have to work the
full-time job.
Independently wealthy is what I want to be.  This means I can't be an
engineer.
Entrepeneur is more like it.  Any entrepeneurs out there.

Jay