RE: MGB

To: "Jurgen Hartwig" <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>,
Subject: RE: MGB
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 97 15:14:52 UT
I believe that folks in college or graduate school always think they are
working hard ... well they are.  BUT just wait till there's a mortgage to pay,
a couple of screaming kids, professional assholes you are forced to work with,
and very little possibility of "partying" away your worries at the end of the
day - NOW working hard is a whole different animal!!!!.  Thank (insert
preferred deity) for the little things in life like my LBCs!!!!!

Yes, I wouldn't mind a brief return to my "hard working" college days (I could
use the vacation).

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster (like a good back rub)
69 C GT (taking the night off with no kids)
69 B Roaster (valium on wheels)