Indy British Motor Days

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Indy British Motor Days
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 11:16:34 -0400 (EDT)
I'm just passing this information along to the rest of you who may be
interested in this event.

The Indy British Motor Days will be held this year on September 26 - 28 at
the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway which is on the West side of
Indianapolis.  There will be a welcoming party Friday at the Brickyard
Crossing Inn.  On Saturday there will be a couple of laps around the
Brickyard (subject to cancelation or rescheduling by the speedway based on
availability), followed by a fun rally/tour.  Following this event there will
be a buffet with rally awards and then join the Indiana British Car Union's
traditional "night before" party and of course, the Sunday car show.

Austin is this year's featured marque with special places for Healeys, Taxis,
Minis, Sprites, Metropolitans etc...  The TVR Club will be holding its
national convention in conjunction with the show.

For more details, such as accommodations, cost, registration form, see below.

Registrar for both events: Tom Beaver,  1580 E. 101st St  Indianapolis,
Indiana 46280

Or call Brent Porter 317-357-8641

Sorry no e-mail addresses available, I suppose they need to catch up with the
times.
If any of you belong to some of the other lists, please FWD this information
(thanks).

I am not affiliated with this club, I'm just passing on the information which
is a condensed version from the mailing that I recieved.  I've been attending
this show for years and have always been glad to make the trip.  This year,
being at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, should make things even more
interesting.

Hope to see you there,

Scott Helms