Wet Exhaust

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wet Exhaust
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 16:14:50 -0400
I have noticed that my 77B, which has a Weber DGV carb, has a
significant amount of sooty moisture which sprays from the exhaust upon
startup (with the choke on).  If the rear of the car is close to the
garage wall, the wall is coated with black spray.  It seems to go away
as the car warms.  I am used to seeing some condesed water dripping out
a cold exhaust, but this seems to be somthing different.  My wife is
tired of the black soot marks on the driveway.  Anyone encountered this
B4?

Regards,

Chris Delling