Re: Ball Joint Blues

To: DBHMGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Blues
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
        If the tie rod end won't come off soak it with PB Blaster
available at NAPA or other parts stores. Forget WD40 it is good for
squeeks but not on rust. If the soaking doesn't work heat the rod end with
a torch then holding the tie rod with a pipe wrench turn the rod end off.
Be sure if there is a nut on the tie rod that it is loosened before you
try removing the end.
...Art