Ball Joint Blues

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ball Joint Blues
From: DBHMGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 18:46:07 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings to all!

It's been quite a while since I've been on the list.  Hello to all who don't
know me,  and to those who do know me, all I can say is I'll be careful! (I
was also dhughes@troweprice.com)!  Well much has changed in my life, I've
been very busy!  I've still got my 80 B and she gets better all the time.
 I've also added a 1972 B-GT to be the daily driver.  She's mechanically
strong and cosmetically challenged.  Very little rust.  Right now I'm trying
to replace the steering rack boots and I can not get the ball joints loose.
 Any tips without destroying the joint?

Anybody want to buy a set of rebuilt SU's?  Everthing is there.

Dan Hughes
80 B
72 B-GT