Was:UPS/has now moved on to used parts prices

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Was:UPS/has now moved on to used parts prices
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 05:40:19 -0500 (CDT)
Hello all,
On the topic of used parts prices:
With any luck I will have a 70 MGB parts car arriving this week I'll
post the parts that will be available. Mike Robson of CT has dibs on
the split rear bumper already. No reasonable is ever refused and I
usually have least, one of each, when it comes to B parts.

On the topic of rebuilt parts:
I called Peep Boys this weekend on the hunch they may have access to
Lucas alternators. Sure E nuf, every day low price is $77.?? plus tax.
A core charge of $30 without exchange. Once again the moral of the
story is to explore your buying options. In most cases I'm willing to
pay for the convinence of phone ordering but if I got to run to a
"package shipping company" :-) to ship a core back it's the same
mileage to Peep Boys in my neck of the woods (Long Island, New York). I
love to drive anyway.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch