Banjo Axle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Banjo Axle
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:57:19 -0400
I just saw the moon posting and it reminded me of my rear end, or
banjo axle, that should be.....

Recently, I met a powdercoater who seems to be having some cash flow
problems and is giving me a very good deal.  I have treated many of the
mechanical parts on my car and am very happy with the results.  I was
thinking of powder coating the case of the rear axle but the process
requires it needs to be disassembled and cleaned.  Does anyone have any
experience with the disassembly?  Does it require special tools?  Haynes
seems to sugest that it would be easy but I thought that I would ask for
information

Paul Murch
66 B