Re: Book recommendations?/the missing one

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Book recommendations?/the missing one
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:08:18 -0500
At 04:01 PM 8/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Read your list of books but did not see the most important one of all
>on it:  Original MGB W/ MGC AND MGB GT V8 By Anders Ditlev Clausager
>and published by Bay View Books

I agree with David - the book is spectacular!  One other of note is Lindsay
Porter's book (forgive me if I mess up the title) - "Guide to Purchase & DIY
Restoration of MGB"

With those two, a good shop manual, several parts house catalogs, patience,
and lotsa money - you will be in great shape :)

Regards,

Rich Mason
'73 MGB
Huntsville, AL