B.M.H.I.T. Birth Certificates

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: B.M.H.I.T. Birth Certificates
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:04:24 -0500
Hello everybody,

I just got in my B.M.H.I.T. Certificate Friday.  All the numbers match.
Yea!!!!!,  The car is a little newer than I was lead to belive, but it's
still two years newer than the titel says.  It turns out that the title
was issued to the body number instead of the Chassis number, and since
both are on the certificate, I can (hopefully convince the state of
Texas, that I have a 1967, not a 1969.

After everybody was asking what you get for you money, I decided to copy
all of the information from the certificate, and put it on my web page.
I didn't scan it because of the size the file would take up (geocities
only gives me 2 megs), but it has all the info from the from on my
site.  There is a description of the B.M.H.I.T. on the back, wiich I
didn't include.

The certificate is on thick paper colored like parchment, with with a
blue top boarder and the B.M.H.I.T. seal in gold in the middle of that
border.  The archivist signed it at the bottom that the numbers are
correct.

Is it really suitable for framing???  I'd say yes, as long as it's not a
nice really frame.

Hope this helps somebody decide if they need  to spend the money or not,

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV - Born on  8-9 JUNE 1967
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...