UPS? We don't need no stinkin' UPS!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UPS? We don't need no stinkin' UPS!
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:49:36 -0400
Ordered parts from VB Sunday 5:00 evening, was told 5-7 days via USPS.
Parts arrived in WNY via the friendly local mailman at 10:00 AM Thursday
(less than 4 days!).  I'm impressed!  Don't be afraid to order parts -
The USPS is doing a fine job of picking up the extra work.

My sympathies lie with those whose parts were already in the UPS
warehouse when the strike began.  Maybe the parts suppliers will
re-ship, if you ask.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort