Re: UPS? We don't need no stinkin' UPS!

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: UPS? We don't need no stinkin' UPS!
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:23:49 -0400
I ordered some stuff (non-lbc) the day prior to the strike.  The items were
shipped out that day, and, I assumed, were lost in the mess of the strike
for the duration.  Seems that UPS turned the stuff over to the USPS for
shipment, and I got the items a day or two later than originally promised.
I don't know if UPS is doing this everywhere, but if so it does offer some
hope.

Regards,

Chris